One Sick Vw

Sainou-Kun

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend used to have a golf. they have a nice interior, a semi-luxorious look. I'm not a fan of hatchbacks though.

My other friend has a wrx. He was in detroit for some car thing, and he was challenging ppl the whole weekend. Well the day he was coming back to cornell, this beetle pulls up to him. It had some corny custom liscense plate...i can't remember what it is, but it's something dealing with being fast. So they line up, and when they give the go, my friend blasts off thinking he left the bug in the dust....all of a sudden my friend hears this high pitched squeall and in seconds the bug whizzes right past him. My friend hung his head in shame and didn't race anymore that day. lol.

weak sauce? u gota be kidding me

yea weak sauce.. Get up to 600+ horse Pure Turbo then I will classify it as a Honda Competitor.

First off if you guys look at the details of the motor, He is not only using a turbo, but nitrous TOO? and all he got was 295hp. that sucks! Say goodbye to that lemon.

A STOCK Honda S2000 will beat that Suped up golf. that is no honda eater.

Edit wheres the 40,000 dollars in investments. His motors not even built that thing will blow for sure. A nos kit and turbo kit doesnt add up to 40k? not even 5k?

Edited by AYoKoNA

that's not mine. that's a friend's toy. 18" of lift, unimog portal axles... just some minor things like that. he's got that thing tricked out for rock crawling... i don't go there so I only lifted half a high

this is my baby doing what I love doing... playing in the MUD

Edited by bigred