No video when windows starts to load

Well my video card just broke recently which was a 6800 GT, basically in windows i setup riva tuner to unlock both pipelines of the card and begins overlocked. So now when i use my 7800 GTX in my pci x 16 slot i can see video in bios good, just when i try to boot to windows i see nothing. Won't even boot to safe mode =/ any clue what to do? i tried everything from using a cmost reset and using other pci x 16 slot no go

Specs;

DFI lanparty nfr ultra-d

2 gb ocz pc4000

opteron 170

7800 gtx

Is that a new card never run under the same install of windows on that rigg? Have you tried a new-clean install of windows? Maybe riva-tuna is still trying to load the old settin's for the 68 on start and is givin' ya the problem w/the 78 like that. Riva-tuna is a driver editor of sort's. (I've had problems w/Riva myself .(My fault though)) I've tried to use old riva's w/ new drivers.(Didn't work too good)

Edit:Another thing is sp2 is really-super picky about hardware changes. It'll blow it's activation right out. It might need a reinstall anyway. Oh XP64 I don't know about that it could be the same though.