Max Safe Volt for TCCC?

I have a 1Gb stick of Samsung DDR400 (rated 3-4-4-8 runs @ 2.5-3-3-7) and loves voltage. Everytime I up the voltage, the max mem speed increases. I've now successfully tested at DDR460 speed at 2.93V but I am afraid this is probably to high a voltage without special heatspreaders or active ram cooling?

How high a voltage is safe for Samsung TCCC DDR?

I know BH-5 could use up to about 3.5v or even higher. UCCC memory uses less 2.6-2.8v but not sure about that certain memory you're talking about. What i would do is go into the overclocking database and see if anyone has your memory and how much voltages they are feeding it. Good idea or bad idea? :-)

I have G.SKill TCCD GBLE sticks that can do max of 2.93 volts. Most TCCD do max of 2.9 so you shouldn't try anything above 2.9. Umm most TCCD have a sweet spot around 2.8 to 2.85 so try to do a +0.3v on them and they should do fine!

1GB stick= TCCC just like UCCC right?

most UCCC does best at no more than 2.65v and a few of them appear to clock higher at lower volts, ~2.5v or so

anything over 2.7v is too much for UCCC/TCCC, imho

here is a good TCCC thread on XS

It will be some variation . Saying over 2.7 is to much depends on the TCCD series in question.

I have the voltage hungry ones on brainpower pcb and they run great with 2.9v - 3.1v .

And i've had them for a long time now , still functioning like champs .