LANParty SLI-DR, FX-55, Raptors

GreyStone

Prices include FEDEX Standard shipping within the contiguous 48 states. Buyer will need to pay shipping for other locales. Money orders or non-CC PayPal accepted. No pics available; I don't own a digital camera or scanner. Spend all my money on computer parts. :-)

Heatware - GreyStone http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=42170

PayPal - [email protected]

SOLD DFI LANParty nF4 SLI-DR $100 shipped. BIOS 704-2bta ~ 7 months old. Never OC'd. NOTE: Includes all original hardware / software EXCEPT Floppy / IDE cables, Karajan audio module, sleeving kit or tote straps.

SOLD 2 x 74GB WD Raptors - Revision 00FLA2 $120 each or $220 if purchased as a pair

SOLD OCZ Modstream 520 Original box with all cables $50 shipped

SOLD PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 510 Express/SLI $50 shipped. CAUTION: This unit was modified to run in a dual PSU arrangement. Have since reverted to a single PSU configuration. All unused connections have been crimp capped or reconnected using bullet connectors. 1 set of molex connectors has been removed. Still works fine. Have ~ 100 hours run time since reverting to a single PSU configuration.

Impressive prices bro, you'll sell them quick. How long if you don't mind me asking have you had all these components for? Couple of years, months...hours... :)

Assembled slowly over the last year.

Raptors ~ 1 yr

FX-55 ~ 1 yr

Turbo Cool ~ 10 mos

HSF ~ 8 mos

SLI-DR ~ 7 mos

Modstream ~ 4 mos

Im interested in the motherboard and the 2 raptor hard drives. but I see you dont have any type of references. Do you care to ship first? I can paypal the money as soon as items are in hand. Or you can ship the hard drives, then get the payment for everything, and ship me the board.