Best April Fools Joke...

sunnyeagle

I can start this one out with the time I was yelling at my mom that my kid sister was throwing her morning cereal all over the room. She came running out the bedroom in her underwear. Since I was just a kid, at the time, I was grossed out but still manage to laugh and yell "April Fools".

I sure you have better ones. I have more, but I like to have a good laugh so let's hear yours.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I also started a thread (no April Fools just a fool) Mine was this morning I showed up with a big screen TV as she has been wanting one badly She went crazy till she open the box and it was empty.April fools only it turned up to be on me as I felt like a heal cause of how happy she was. Time to break out the plastic and buy her one. So I ask who is the fool?

Is the whole "winning lottery ticket, DFI-Street is closing" thing a big april fool's joke or is he serious?? LOL! That's friggin SWEET if he's serious, not about the site, but about the lottery.

Well, it's Saturday and it's still up, most likely an April fools joke right? I mean when i first read it, i was like wtf just because you won a ticket doesn't mean you should shut down this community, it would be so rude don't you guys think?

Earlier today when my wife asked for a kiss I said "no". Then I walked outside. When she followed me out I told her that I had been thinking about us and that I wanted her to leave. She looked devastated and said "Fine, I'll leave." Almost in tears. Then I smiled and said "APRIL FOOLS!" I thought she was gonna hit me! LOL! :D

Guest Joalaielna
Earlier today when my wife asked for a kiss I said "no". Then I walked outside. When she followed me out I told her that I had been thinking about us and that I wanted her to leave. She looked devastated and said "Fine, I'll leave." Almost in tears. Then I smiled and said "APRIL FOOLS!" I thought she was gonna hit me! LOL! :D

Dude, your crazy!!!!!