DFI Expert new BIOS BETA

No, im running a CPU FAn, not a case fan...

im running the gigabyte W/C kit, chk it out, you'll understand...

got the same case as you btw, if you can, post a pic or 2 of the inside, wanna see how you did cable managment...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nod: :nod: :nod: :shake: :shake: :shake: :D:D:D

I took out that little rad and fan setup last week. I hated it and it really didnt help much. I dont use the Thermaltake temp sensor and i took out the side fans. I got to hate them too.

PC pic

a bit messy, but the sleevings makes it look real good, love the colours,cool ide cables :}

Yea i take it apart alot so tying up all the cables is pointless. I burned out a Vid card the other day so now im down to one. Until Tomorrow. Had to RMA it. Here i'll take a pic of it now.

Looks bare. lol

Admin: Are thse pics to big? If so i will take them off. Nm i just linked it instead.

1 Vid card

Separate Cooling and power setup.

cooling and Power

the very least they should have done for the fans was put an "always on' feature into BIOS. but they didnt...

As for the cpu temps, when some are off by as much as 20C, it's just ridiculous. All they've done with this "new beta bios" is insert a manual temperature offset, in case you are able to measure the true temps using math and/or 3rd-party temperature probes. (which was pointless since MBM5 and other programs already had the ability to plug in an offset...)

Also, for the record, central brain's offsets are totally and completely useless. (they're bogus and random).