NF4 LanParty (original) BETA BIOS 3/30/2006 (direct download)

Only the DFI gods know that.. :nod:

But dont worry because its not like it will be a huge difference then the 623 bios your using.. I mean im using this 329 bios and its all good.. but I cant tell any difference between it and the 623 or 1114..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead, classy lady me out, yell at me, whatever, sorry if it's been asked before, but how do I burn this to a CD? I have no floppy in my system, and the floppy connector is already plugged into the mobo. I could slap an old floppy in there, but that would mean taking the power from the mobo, not a biggie, but annoying all the same.

Can I flash from a CD, or do I have to temporarily slap a floppy in my system?

I have a bonus boot CD I flash my vidcard BIOS with, be nice to just add this BIOS and the flash.exe to it.

I can't find the answer with the search engine, so please help me out here.

I used WinFlash to flash this BIOS.

That's all good, but how do I burn a self.exe to a CD when it wants to extract itself to a floppy?

Is there another download, which is "burnable/bootable" from a CD?

Or am I missing something when it comes to "winflash", like a floppy isn't needed?

You flash the BIOS inside Windows with "Winflash".

Man, I'm so freakin old-school here, I just weaned myself from a floppy and started using Ultra-ISO, so help me out here, how do I extract the BIOS file from the setup.exe without a floppy?

I must be missing something here...... :confused:

I didn't have quite the same problem (See page 4), but I would randomly loose connectivity, though Windows never alerted me as such. I went into BIOS and entered the MAC address as listed on the sticker of the network port and everything has worked find since.

Nice and it works :D

When using winflash what should i check in the update box and the cmos box.Ive always just checked them all but with this board i dont wanna do anything that could cause me to screw up a flash.Since i haven't flashed it yet out of fear..lol.Also is this a good bios for the Sandiego and TCCD? If not whats the best Bios for this combo?Right now im running 623-1

and 300x9x3 @2.5-4-3-7-T1 is 100% stable but with any onther Multi i can barely hit 2.7ghz like 10x270 or 11x245 these just aint as stable as 9x300x3.

I just flashed to this "new" bios NF4LD329

Is it just me or are other people getting lower Vcore readouts in CPU-Z or MBM5 with this bios?

I am using 1375 x 113% in both bios and getting a 0,05 V les on this new bios.

I haven't testet much yet, but i hope that it could be usefull for my Corsair TwinX2048 PC4400Pro memory.

Any timing information on TwinX2048 PC4400Pro memory and NF4LD329 bios, please let me know.

Thanks

PRJ