Attn Athlon 64 Buyers

bigred

having your own buisness doesnt make you rich unforutantly. I own a 3rd of a company and am Chairman of the board of directors for a Corporation.

Looking at my wallet it also happens that I have exactly $0

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matters not. Most performance tests on the regular 64 not the FX-51 Blows the living hell out of highest p4 they have on the market.

And as we well know, windows is in the process of getting a 64bit xp version out, there is a beta version that I believe you can get via windows update soon.

Matters not. Most performance tests on the regular 64 not the FX-51 Blows the living hell out of highest p4 they have on the market.

And as we well know, windows is in the process of getting a 64bit xp version out, there is a beta version that I believe you can get via windows update soon.

is that another dead horse?

I've been saying that for how long? BTW the delay of xp 64 is not MS's doings. they already shipped to major retailers. INTEL has gotten it delayed. they're talking about court battles with MS again. for some reason MS is balking at it this time, previously they ignored Intel's threats.