A difficult case choice

Wicked_Wish

I am somewhat in the market for a new case in the near future, as I have been for a while now. I love the LL PC-V1000BW and it is the case that I really want to get. But I have also looked at some others that I like, and the plus is a couple of them I can get locally. Here are the others: Thermaltake Armor VA8000BNS

Antec P180

and maybe the Cooler Master Wave Master in black

BTW is there any difference between this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811133163 and the windowed Armor, cuz I kinda like this one better. Anyways what do you guys think, I love and in the end might end up getting the LL. I know case choice is a personal question, but I am interested in what you guys think.

Guest Blooz1

No question about it - if you can afford the Lian-Li, you'll never be sorry you got it. The simplicity and inherent quality of their designs doesn't fade after a few months.

My PC-65b is presently housing its 5th motherboard.

Thanks so far guys, I am thinking that I will go with the LL since you're right, it will house my next couple systems/upgrades, and it is my favorite. ohh and frosty15 that is a nice case, and there are nothing wrong with Brits, i love British people, lol.

I currently own the v1000B and wish i would have purchased the 1200 or 2000. I went to water cool my setup and had a hard time modfying the 1000 to fit water cooling in appropriately while maintaining the previously stated elegance.