help

I have just installed everything in my computer and i all of the system condition lights are red and when i plug my monitor to it i dont get anything

all of the fans are running as far as now that is all i know does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

ok i got it running but now when it loads it asks for the system load disk and i put is in but it doesnt read the disk and it tells me to put it in again

I checked the cables and they are all tight

I have the dvd drives connected into the first ide drive I have 2 connected one a master and one a slave

This might be a stupid suggestion but also make sure in your bios that you have your DVD drive before your HDD's as even if you put the book disk in, it will still be trying to access your HDD's first if not correctly set in the boot priority!

If that does not work in bios posting try pressing F8 or F12 (which would be the similar timing to trying to access the mobos bios setup) and this will bring up a system boot display where you can select and force which drive it must boot from first.

As said, try one drive only and try changing the IDE cable.

Naut

thanks i got it working was bad cable to the DVD drive.

But i am having another problem now everything works fine but when i try to set up a raid 0 array with my 2 drives windows will not load it just says disk read error push ctrl alt delete to restart but restarting it changes nothing.

so i have to run it with raid disabled for it to work