Sign in to follow this  
grozni

Ballistix and Expert

From last night I'm trying to get system stabil with Ballistix and DFI Expert, no luck....I 'm stuck I need a little help, I was not able to get stability in windows in anyway, but memtest runs with no errors. I tried latest official bios, and 704-2BT. Settings.

ENA-3-3-8-3-7-13-2-2-1-3-3072-1-ENA-AUTO-0-8-3-7-NORMAL-5-256-ENA-16X-7X-DIS

This is on default 250FSB, I tried various combinations changing DRAM Drive Strenght from 7-10, lowering TREF, lowering TRCD and TRP back to factory defaults, DRAM data strenght to AUTO, higher timmings for Read Preamble and Max Async, main difference was I was able to enter in windows and then crashes with one settings and other setting was when I trie entering windows BLUE Screen. Few times I was able to run prime but crashes and reboots immeditely.

Also tried this settings on 270FSB

ENA-3-4-8-4-12-24-3-3-2-3-3120-1-ENA-AUTO-0-8-3-9-NORMAL-6-256-AUTO-16X-4X-DIS

Same as above

Before Expert I had Ultra-D never had any problems with Ballistix and Ultra-D. I bought Expert because 3rd PCI slot and was hoping some higher stabil clock, but instead I have a big hedache. Can someone help on this please, from this position I would say these two components can't work together. I'm writing this and in my computer is Kingston Value now, no problems at all. Thanks a lot, help appreciated.