Hypothetical OC Question

I would post this in some OC thread, but I couldn't think of where it would fit. So here is a hypothetical question, does anyone think that under the right situation, ie... right mods and something like a cascade cooler, a 7900GTX could do 1ghz; and yes i know that it is a 350mhz overclock. would the memory chips limit you to much?? if you could get 1ghz + out of a GFX card that would be impressive. also does anyone know any ram that would go over 300mhz? With a cascade I was just thinkin you could get 4.2ghz+ out of a FX-57 ( 14 x 300 ) if that is possiable. and I know that the AMD's have a cold bug but hey, that would be sweet!

Some people say "let's say i did this or that hypothetically" because they are considering doing it and want to gauge peoples reactions to it.

I think posting something like you did does nothing but up your post count, which really doesn't help anyone. The least constructive posts anyone should submit should be "Google is your friend"

*edit* Why would you post in a thread which in it's title states it's asking a hypothetical question if you don't like answering hypothetical questions? Hypothetically speaking of course.

My cpu is a CCBWE 0550 UPMW, running it right now at 2700 (300x9 @ 1.5v) with a 166 divider, which runs my ram at 245. The highest i've had it was 2800 (312x9 @ 1.525v), with the mem at 255 (stock timings). Windows booted and ran fine, but I backed down because prime and memtest errored out immediatly. I think I can run them both at those settings stable-ish, if I spend some time playing with it. I've stopped clocking mostly because i'm thinking about pulling the IHS and watercooling. Only time and budgets will tell...

thanks UncleDavid, I agree that it is pointless, but I am interested becasue I have 5(last time i checked) compressors and the knowledge/friends to build some wicked cascades; plus I have the time and a little bit of extra money( a very little bit; but that can still be a dangerous a bord nerd with a little bit of money and all the time in the world). So all I am saying is at this point it is hypothetical, but I at some point I am dreaming that it won't be. I ask becasue I don't really OC (as the sig reflects). Besides when I think of a 4ghz+ AMD with a 1ghz+7900 I just get that warm fuzzy feeling all over.