Error in prime95 cant figure out why

I even changed my ram timings to 3-3-3-8, upped core voltage to 1.46 fsb is at 225, and it still errors out after a couple seconds on one of the cores, did the same thing at 1.35v and 2.5-3-2-5 ram timings, any idea what it could be?

The error is Rorture test ran 0 minutes - 1 errors , 0 warnings, FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, Expected to be less than 0.4

Last time it was core 1, now after i changed voltage up to 1.46, its core 0 that does it

Hi

Are you running two instances of P 95? and were you 24 H dual instances of P95 stable at stock speeds ??????

When you run P95 and the tortue test what is the RAM 'value' that you are entering ?? as this will need be less than half the amount of RAM that you have left available running your system.

Sooo, if you have 2 G and your system needs 300,000 to run then the max that you 'Could use' is 50% of what is left but that leaves nothing for the rest of the stuff that goes on. I subtrat a further 300,000 so I only actually 'test' 1.65G of RAM when I run both instances of P95

I use a value of 725 per instance of P95, I also cut down on the amount of programs running etc.

I would get yourself stable at stock speeds first to be honest.

I like to be 25 h P95 stable and others less but anything less than 18 h at stock means that you have some more work to do esp if you are planning to o/c as it looks like you are.

What are you running your 4400 at fsb and Cpu Multi for starters let us assume stock speeds.......can you run 200 FSb at your CPU default Multi ( not sure if it is 10, 11 or 12) and be P95 stable??

I would get yourself stable at stock speeds first to be honest.

I like to be 25 h P95 stable and others less but anything less than 18 h at stock means that you have some more work to do esp if you are planning to o/c as it looks like you are.

What are you running your 4400 at fsb and Cpu Multi for starters let us assume stock speeds.......can you run 200 FSb at your CPU default Multi ( not sure if it is 10, 11 or 12) and be P95 stable??

Havnt ever ran Prime 95 at stock...ran it at 215fsb with the default x11 multiplier on cpu, so it was like 2.37ghz and its ran for at least 15 minutes stable.

Right now it is at 225 fsb, with 110% voltage, ram is at 3-3-3-8, and the test that uses no memory, runs fine.

EDIT: Just remembered i ran PRIME95 all yesterday afternoon + this morning, so probably at least 18 hours. And it ran fine, with blend custom with 850mb each

Ok it was stable at 215fsb and 2-3-2-5 timings, for 18 hours of prime95

And right now im finding max cpu, and im at 235fsb with 1.450v, and super PI is successful. What ram timings do you recommend trying with my current ram (rev1 platinum i have come to find out) that will allow 220 fsb? and ram timings that should support 235? or..recommended to try(i know every ram is diff), but im not sure in what order to try..the only settings i have really heard of us 2/3/2/5 and 3/3/3/8 as commonly used..but dont know what each number means and such, so would like some recommendations on timings to try