Psu

ayeayre

ok im trying to cancel my ocz powerstream 600w and getting the 520w not for price bu because of the problems and apparantly the 520 is better recomended. Should i just go and get a pc power & cooling psu? eg. a Turbo-Cool 510 SSI? its arround the same price well a bit more expensive. i dont kno which out of the 3 should i go with? wont have sli setup at the moment but always good to have the option there..

Just confused..some say the 600w has problems, its not good...some say its great some say the 520 is better some say the 600 is better some say just get a pcp&c i know there the best as iv read, not sure about that one that i mensioned..but yea any help please?

p.s the Turbo-Cool 510 SSI doesnt seem to have the 6pin power..just a 4..that means a no go for the expert right?

any reason? lol sorry...looks like the 600w is out of the question anyways as it is out of stock everywere around here..so its between the 520 or the pc power and cooling... im not even sure if i can use the pcp&c as i dont think it has the 8 pin power only a 4 pina.. ne comments? ta

Yes, thats the one. :nod: I already had a couple of Antec NeoPower, one is currently running my SLI-DR with 2 Evga 6600gt on SLI. But did not want to deal with any issues that could possibly occur, so I got the PC P&C, never had any kind of issues whatsoever. :nod: :nod: :nod:

thanks..you wouldnt happen to know of anywhere that ships to Australia do u? cant seem to find it anywhere here..iv currently asked performance-pcs.com and pc p&c for prices..just need some options..thanks..

Sorry dude, cant help you there, you might want to email some US online retailers if they ship to Australia, and ask about the options of shipping, like what shipping company, how much and how long to get there. :)

FedEx and UPS are good, lately been using UPS, a bit cheaper because most of my purchases are from the continental US. Most of the retail products here at Hawaii are expensive because of shipping, not to mention scarce availability, thats why I order most of my stuff online.

oh sweet i thought ups was really bad as in they mishandle packages n break stuff lol, thanks alot for your help sorry one more thing with the power cable because im in aus the plugs are different..can i just plug an australian psu power cable in it instead? because they will probably send with u.s connection i guess.. it wont matter will it? and the plug that plugs into the actual psu will be the same yeah?

thanks