Which Case?

fps_shawn

121 members have voted

1. 1.

• Thermaltake VA8000 Silver Armor
    • CM Stacker (The Original)
    • CM Stacker 830
    • Other Big Case? Post It.

ive been through a cooler master centurion, a thermal shark, a asus vento(worst case ever period)

with all that said i can say that i love my lian li the most. its the best use of space that i have ever seen in a case. i did have to remove a harddrive rack to fit my powerstream ( i can still fit 4 drives easy!!) honestly though these are all good cases but the lian li takes the trophy. at least in my opinion.

ps: i didnt own the centurion or the shark. the centurion was the case that i used for my cousins build and the shark belonged to a close counter strike buddy. like i said both good cases but for the money and looks the lian li takes trophy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811112075

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw i forgot one thing, ive heard that the temijin has problems with certain power supplies not quite fitting and also not reaching all the designated mobo slots.

there im done i wont say anymore thats the last. yabababadoobaday (thers a fan nearby and i had to test its accoustics!)

If you need a case with a lot of room and can justify the expense, the new Silverstone Temjin T07 case is hard to beat. It is made from aluminum, has lots of room for expansion and/or a water cooled setup, and has a removable motherboard tray for easy access.

Other features include room for 2 PSU's in its lower section as well as up to 6 hard drives in two removable hard drive cages with each cage having a 120mm fan. This section is well ventilated at the sides, and has an aluminum bulkhead between it and the main section to reduce heat transfer levels.

Cooling is excellent, with two 120 mm fans blowing out the top of the case to vent the heat, two 92 mm fans at the back of the case drawing cool air across the motherboard, and two 120 mm fans blowing cool air across the hard drives.

I own one of these cases, but have recently been suffering from a bit of buyers remorse. The black ones are now out, and they look even better than the silver ones...