detecting array error message hang

I should have put this in this category i think..

I Need Help Please..i Was Running A Mirrored Raid Array. With Winxp 64.

I Wanted To Go To A Winxp 32 Bit Os. I Ran Wnxp64 Cd And Took The Os Off The Disk..when I Rebooted To Put On Winxp32 Instead Of Loading It Showed A Os On The Disk..so..i Went Into Bios..which We Did Flashed When I Built The Pc For 64..and I Deleted The Array..i Then Added My 2 Maxtor Drives Into A New Array..i Set Array Up On Mirror..64 Stripping Block..now When I Reboot The System I Get "f1 Or Delete" When I Hit Delete To Enter Setup I Get "detecting Array" And I Am Basically Hung Up Here..so I Took Out One Stick Of Memory..and Both Drives And I Can Get In The Bios..the Bios Is Set For: Integrated Periperals: Rad Enabled: Sata 1 And 2 Enabled..the Mastor Hd's Are Sat On Sata 1 And 2 And The Jumpers On The Drives Are Set Correctly..this System Was Set Up Running Awesome..i Just Screwed It Up By Not Loading A Os Correctly Then By Deleting And Clearing The Array Drives..i Am Not Sure What Is On These Drives..i Believe Just The Begining Of Setting Up Winxp 64 Folder..however Both Drives Were Formated With Winxp64 When I Had A Good Array..any Help Appreciated. Also i cannot get into the raid utility to delete this array that is in the bios.

Well I managed to get a healthy raid array mirro'd with uptimal stripping on sata 1 and 2 all sticks of memory back in, boot set for the array, bios is set for raid enabled, everything is set...when i boot the system everything boots up correctly except i am showing red print on the start up screens, and in the bios screens..why is this happening?..also if I flashed my bios orginally for 64 winxp do I have to reflash my bios to load 32 xp? also, is setting up the array for ultimal stripping a problem since i am going to use 32 xp should this array be set for 32k instead of optimal? any help is appreciated.

I think I got all my answers ..I think it is ok to set a mirror array at ultima..I got my os loading..the only problem I have now..is all my text on the main sys startup and in the bios windows are red. why is this? The startup shows i am sli ..do i need to change something in the bios..when the system boots it shows healthy array..and i got the array being booted..why is all my text red? thank you for your reply

I think I have windows xp professional loaded..however, after the install when the system booted it showed..

"healthy nvdia array" sli..everything looks good..*no errors at all!! I think it is tryin to load windows now from the installation on the hard drive..this message comes up even if the winxp cd is out of the cdrom.

Then I get black screen says"windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. could not read from the selected boot disk. check boot path and disk hardware. please check the windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for additional information."

In bios I have the advance features set at:

removable device priority:floppy

hard disk boot priority:nvida array 2. add-in cards

cd rom priority: sony dvd rw then sony dvd rom

first boot device:removable floppy

2nd boot=cdrom

3rd boot=hardrive

boot other device = enbable

swap floppy=disabled

boot up floppy seek=disabled

in the raid utility i have the raid array set to boot "yes"

any help you could add would be appreciated,