Case / PSU advice

Slowlearner

So I'm about to order my kit and then I notice a couple of problems with the antec p180 case e.g.

psus fitting into the special psu compartment and/or obstructing the 38mm thick fan down there

cables from the psu reaching from this seperate compartment to the connectors on the mobo

I love the look and sound of the case - and after 20 years in IT I dont mind the odd couple of hours routing cables neatly:) but I dont want anything obstructed or stretched.

Anyone got any experience with this case - especially with the dfi lanparty NF4 SLI DR Expert. I was looking at the enermax liberty 620 or noisetaker 600 psus

Short of that what are youre feelings on using extension cables for anything that was a little short - i'd need reassurance before I used em I think.

I'm starting to feel like my hardware choices are cursed - maybe my girlfriend has hexxed them :confused:

I was looking intot he P180 and didn't like some of the things I was reading about it, especially the bottle neck at the PSU. I finally went with a Lian_li 1200B Plus. Plenty of room in it. It runs a couple of degrees warmer then my Antec Sonoma ll case

I have the little brother to your Liberty(Rig #2 below) in a P180 case. It's not a problem. The wires will take an abrupt turn from out of the PSU and up to the board, but it's really not an issue. I still have the thick fan down below. The cables are also plenty long. The case is quiet, and cools perfectly.Especially if you don't mind taking your time in routing cables, I think you will be quite pleased with this case.