FS: Asus A8V Deluxe, Abit NF7-S, Corsair XMS TWINXPC3200XL Pros 2-2-2-

maxiderm

i have a 2x512 pair of Corsair XMS TWINXPC3200XL Pros up for grabs. they run at 2-2-2-5 timings and have awesome LEDs on them and if your wondering they have Samsung TCCD chips in em. losening the timings ive gotten 230+ Mhz easy @ 2-3-3. very nice RAM, easy to overclock, what else can you want? asking $135 shipped. ive never seen anyone else with them before so heres a quick review i just found online:

http://www.penstarsys.com/reviews/memory/c...2xlp/index.html

also up for sale is my Asus A8V Deluxe (Rev 2). has every feature i could ever want exept i have to get rid of it because i got a new PCI-E card. overclocks nicely, very stable board, lots of USBs, firewire, and one, if not THE best BIOS ive ever dealt with. i will include the board, manuals, driver CD, IO shield, and IDE and SATA cables. asking $50 shipped.

for those who are still in the 32bit world, there is hope! i have an Abit NF7-S with the vdimm mod done. greatest socket A OCing board ever. ive reformatted a lot since, but i used to have a folder of CPU-Z screenshots of the board pushing my Barton 2500+ to 2.7Ghz and my Mobile 2400+ to 2.8Ghz... i will include the board, IDE and SATA cables, manual, driver CD and SATA driver floppy. asking $40 shipped.

all lower offers will be taken into consideration and i do accept trades if you got the right stuff. prices are negociable. heatware and ebay feedback are both under "maxiderm".