which prime95 test to run?

yeah i was running two instances...passed 10 hours of blend but crashed out large FTFs my pwmic temp jumped from 47C to 60C under that test, under blend it stayed about 52-55.

under my own high usage it stays about 53, system gets high around 50C and CPU around 44

thats running two bit torrent clients, AIM, firefox on one core and halflife2 max settings on the other.

So im not sure if i should say its stable, or if i should cut back or i should add more fans to my system. now i have 3 80mm case fans, room for 3 more 80mm and can replace eone 80mm with a 120mm.

You've got ninja cooling? Thats water right? You need to get some air blowing across those silver heatsinks around your CPU. They typically get good air from the CPU fan, but with a water block all that airflow goes away.

pcfi3fg.th.jpg

THis is how I cool mine. I was getting rosetta crashes; which were fixed by very simply turning up my fan speed.

The pic doesn't show the angles very well, but essentially the 2x120mm fans are each at approx a 30 degree angle from being parallel to the memory modules, so are blowing two convergent streams of air onto the memory. The 80mm fan is blowing on the graphics card memory modules, and the airflow is enough to cool the mobo heatsinks too; and the air flows out through the gaps between the glass panels.

The angles of the 120mm fans aren't random. That's what I found to cool the memory best.

You've got ninja cooling? Thats water right? You need to get some air blowing across those silver heatsinks around your CPU. They typically get good air from the CPU fan, but with a water block all that airflow goes away.

No its a 120mm fan on a heatsink with heatpipes, but its so big the airflow doesnt get to rthe pwmic well, and as for the rest of the system temp im not sure, i think it is poor airflow as taking of the side panel dropped temps 5 degrees.