DFI NF4 infinity sli

jcll2002

I was wondering if this board is a good choice for my new rig that will have an opty 165, pc4000 ram, a 7900gt (maybe 2) ect. The thing is, all this dfi being incompatable with high end psus and ram is scaring me.

Will I have a problem with this motherboard if I use an ocz 520w powerstream, enermax 535w, or enermax 500w liberty psu?

Also, I read a review that it doesnt have an LDT voltage option. Will this affect my ability to overclock the opty? I want to be able to get the best performance. Will this board go to 315+ htt?

Thanks,

jcll2002

EDIT: before the info regarding physics came out, I was pretty sure I wasnt going to go sli. Thus, i was set on the ultra infinity mobo. Now, im not so sure. Should I just get a sli mobo just incase? Or should i go with the regular pcie x1 and just get a ppu card if i really want to? AHH!, so many decisions

unless you're really going to be running SLI -which lets face it, single-slot solutions are always much better anyway. you can always just sell your current card whenever you wanna upgrade on ebay -theres always suckers who'll pay practically the same as what you paid for it. i'd go for the Ultra-D -this SLI i have i know is gonna be unused...