Sign in to follow this  
cybervicke

[RESOLVED] Plugged all MB power in!

Being a Swede myself, I know that the OCZ PowerStream is nearly impossible to find in Sweden. I am using the FSP 550W and it works great, so if you ever plan on upgrading the PSU I can strongly recommend it. It is powering my sig very nicely.

BTW, english is compulsory in Swedish schools from the third grade and on I think, so swedes are generally pretty decent in english. If anyone is wondering. :)

Being a Swede myself, I know that the OCZ PowerStream is nearly impossible to find in Sweden. I am using the FSP 550W and it works great, so if you ever plan on upgrading the PSU I can strongly recommend it. It is powering my sig very nicely.

BTW, english is compulsory in Swedish schools from the third grade and on I think, so swedes are generally pretty decent in english. If anyone is wondering. :)

off topic but valueable info, I LOVE SWEDES

Oceanborn no man it's enough:(

Be aware that running a high current draw board like the DFI nF4 series with an underpowered PSU will cause problems.

That's why there is a minimum recommendation of a 480W PSU that meets the ATX 12V 2.X spec.