Sign in to follow this  
jrp65

What is the record for no sleep

I have been up for over 6 days straight. Anyone know if that is a record. Don't ask me why, you don't really want to know. If I explain why I would be called a liar or you would be in denial. Let's just so you can go to sleep (not before me though) knowing the sun will/is rising today. You are welcome and good night

Guest SuppA-SnipA

that kid who died from playing all those hours in a cybercafe.. think it was like 20 hours?

Don't ask me why, you don't really want to know. If I explain why I would be called a liar or you would be in denial.

Since you put it that way, yes we do want to know

personal record was 7day back when i was at school

from Sat. to Friday

fell asleep in the bus on the way back home from school on friday,the bus driver came to wake me up,i was like, :confused: hum where are we

:)

I was at a LAN party a little while back, and we played through the night and into the next day. Needless to say, I had to work later that night from 5-11, and when I got home I gamed for 4 hours. So that's about two days. I'm only 16 though so I'm sure once college comes around things will be different.

I'm pretty sure hell week at military boot camp encompasses 7 days of no sleep. Or maybe it's just an hour a night? I'm not sure.

48 hours...coffee was the only thing that got me through it.

I like sleeping though. It's fun, I never stay up all night unless I absolutely have to. :)