Sign in to follow this  
ReelFiles

Some Punks beat my my bro and stole his laptop!

Home Owner's or Renter's insurance will cover the cost of the laptop as the insurance typically covers everything in your home, on your person, inside your car, or in a hotel room. Down side is that there will be a deductable. If he is short on cash, that could hurt.

I hope he didn't lose anything important, but you have to be careful about identity theft. As a precaution, he should call his bank and notify anyone else he can think of.

I had my computer stolen once and I thought my world was over. :P It was the very first computer I ever built and it was much less expensive and better than anything you could buy retail. I told the insurance company that I built the computer myself and didn't have receipts for each component. They asked me to provide them a list component and their prices. I made a list of all the components and had a local computer shop quote me a price for the whole setup. I faxed the quote to the insurance company. A couple weeks later, I got a check in the mail. Of course I knew I could build it much cheaper than what the computer shop quoted me, so with the money I got, I was able to build a better computer than the one that was stolen. :D

Being 16 at a larger highschool, this kind of thing happens all the time. There's a lot of people, namely teenagers, who believe they're really awesome because they skip school, get bad grades, and smoke cirgarrettes. Yeah, thats the opidomy of cool. I used to go to a $10,000 a year private school and this sort of thing was never a problem. I get "made fun of" because I wear girl pants. I hear things like "how did you get your dick into those" and "fag". Well, the people saying this are generally those who smoke, skip school, and aren't in the top 50% of their class.

I don't smoke, don't skip school, and am in the top 10% of my class. So do I care? No. They can say all they want but at the end of the day I'll be the one who's more successful in life.

Let us know when to put the posse together!

I did need an excuse to head over to D.C. after all, 'spose I could swing by New York while I'm in the area. :)

Welcome to the “Hood”. When I hear stuff like this it really yanks me.

This is why I’m a proponent of Conceal and Carry. I call my equalizer “Rosco”. When Rosco speaks, thugs listen.

Lowlifes stink, but take heart that sooner or later they will meet their match, the tables will be turned and they’ll be on the receiving end.

There is one local guy who is an ex-jarhead Recon (special forces). He’s kind of a loner. He doesn’t look for trouble, but when it finds him, he takes care of business. (A seriously BAD DUDE! A real life Chuck Norris or Steven Segal.) Some time back, he was leaving one of our local watering holes after closing time. Six guys jumped him, had him on the ground and were pummeling and kicking the crap out of him. He fought off the two that were on top of him, and then proceeded to beat the daylights out of all six. He then called the cops and left. The cops showed up shortly after he left and found the sorry punks lying in a pool of blood in the parking lot. Four ended up in the hospital, and two ended up in the morgue. They sent a squad car to his house and found him lying on the couch with an icepack on his head. He went peacefully, was incarcerated and eventually cleared in court of all charges. Score one for the good guys, and two former hardasses are now in the promised land explaining their misgivings to their maker.

One afternoon my cousin is having drinks at his favorite watering hole in San Francisco. He chats up a pretty Irish girl for a quite a while. As he leaves the bar well after dark, he's cracked over the head with a pool cue from behind. While unconscious in a pool of his own blood he gets three broken ribs, a shattered cheek and loses hearing in his right ear for several days.

The Police try to investigate but there's just no information anyone can give them.

While he's healing for several weeks, I join a couple of his friends on a little covert recon mission. We're able to learn that four guys jumped him for talking to the girlfriend of one of them. All are Irish citizens holding Visitor Visas that are expired.

We get their names, workplace, home address and even snap pictures of them.

Several days later all four end up in the emergency room at the same time with the same story. Some guy they don't recognize asked them their name them proceeded to pummel them unmercifully. The Police investigate and INS deports all four of them as soon as they are released from the hospital.

They never knew that my cousin is a Caucasian Ninja!

Guest SuppA-SnipA

WOW

keep these stories coming, i love em :D

heres mine

my friends sister was asked to perform oral . on a guy who is 15, the girl is 12!!! big no no

we finally found the guy who it was, my friend beat the crap out of him, then he made a mistake, he said something about my girlfriend at that time, another no no. i then went nuts, i hit him in the cheek good, he got me at the back of my ear, didnt hurt, i wanted to give another go at him, he charged at me, then like 15 of my friends from my area huddled together and held the guy back. THEN, my friend (with the sister problem) took his head, and kept beatin him with his knee!!!

now that guy is at school with me, hes in grade 9 im grade 11, and he doesnt DARE to look at me.

thank u

having alot of stuff stolen from me in my life...makes me wish i could find the punks who stole from me...

why did he feel the need to whip out his laptop on the train? couldnt it of waited till he got to where he was going?

and hey..queens isnt so bad...at least by me it isnt...

pb,out.

favorite watering hole in San Francisco

So many things to say, so hard to not say them ;)

I train in martial arts and carry a gun to avoid being one of these stories. I also get drunk at home instead of in public. The only time I get jumped is on internet forums.

ninjabeg.jpg