Case mod store

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grill is really cool, but it's not actually attached to the housing, it just kind of lays there, I glued mine together, looks mint now.

The carbon fibre sheets are a bit hard to work with, I used the directions I found HERE. I know it's not for the same product, but the directions you gave are kind of vague. I did use the water to wet down the case, but it kept getting trapped under the sheet, it was still easier to manage with the water. I ended up wasting about half of it, since I kept redoing it when I messed up. I think a video tutorial would definately make it easier, how about a whole skin instead of sheets? ;) Or making the sheets big enough to cover the whole side of a case. It was still fun to play around with and the parts I did mess up, cleaned up pretty easily. I would definatetly recommend buying from you. Nice products and service. Keep up the good work, I'll be ordering again soon.

Can you get /make bigger ones of THESE? I am thinking at least 12" ID, to be a nice sized window, and I can add a 120mm fan inside the window.

Guest area51

This guy does good business...

I wanted one of those brushed aluminum fan grills but they were out of stock...asked if I could just place an advance order and they could ship it when the grills were done. Excellent email communication and the stuff arrived sooner than expected. I had a very positive experience with this guy. Recommended. :nod:

mnpctech

I have seen you mentioned on many a forum, and want to puchase a few items from you when I can afford it. I am attempting to follow your paint guide. Using Duplicolor, as the plasticote you used is hard to find in my area. Its taking a while having to wait, but if i can get my case to even come remotely close to what you ahve I will very happy with myself.

As for keeping the parts/work lthis side of the pond, it is cheaper for us here in the US, and that does make a difference. Wish more companies would stay faithful.

THanks for the ideas, inspiration and tutorials.

Thank you for the feedback everybody! It means a lot to us!

We love case modding and making these parts!

The grill is really cool, but it's not actually attached to the housing, it just kind of lays there, I glued mine together, looks mint now

Thats so you have option of using no grill. I'll remember your suggestion though. Thanks for the feedback :)

Can you get /make bigger ones of THESE? I am thinking at least 12" ID, to be a nice sized window, and I can add a 120mm fan inside the window.

That is the largest diameter the mill will accomondate. We've considered investing in a larger mill, but won't be able to afford it for at least another year.

:)

Bill Owen

As for keeping the parts/work lthis side of the pond, it is cheaper for us here in the US, and that does make a difference. Wish more companies would stay faithful.

THanks for the ideas, inspiration and tutorials.

I love the fact that the money is kept here. It feeds my family and everyone involved with Mnpctech in making this stuff

I'm proud to say it's "Made in the USA" :cool:

Thanks for your response, that fan grill makes sense to me now. If someone wanted to use one of those turbine modded fans it would get in the way. I'll be waiting patiently for those bigger window kits then. I was thinking that there has to be a pre-fabricated billet I could use, I can't picture anything but a submarine window billet, any ideas guys?

• 3 months later...