Case mod store

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA

maybe it jsut has to be made... not sold out..

interesting store however

Yeah there gallary is awesome. Here is a review a place did on there modded tsunami. I was thinking about useing the silenceing foam for my tsunami just like they did after I read the review on it.http://reviews.pimprig.com/cases/mnpctech_...case.php?page=3 (check out page 4)

Lots of different ideas for different mods there. Glad everyone likes it. :D

Guest Blooz1

That's Bill Owen's site.

You've never seen any of the cases he's done before?

He's quite well know, both here in the US and in the UK!

I've stubbled across him looking up thremaltake tsunami mods. I dont think anyone would know who he is unless they did ike I did or someone told them about him. Now everyone knows. And I think his mod shop is new isnt it? Because I wanted to buy from him once before but didnt see a shop on his website. Could be wrong? :)

Guest Blooz1

He's had this shop open for quite a while. Really good guy, WAAAY into hotrods + cars!

As you can see, a lot of the inspiration for the billet aluminum parts he's designing and manufacturing comes from car + bike parts.

There's also some really good tutorials on that site about using Dremel's to do modding projects, cutting windows, etc.

I bought a case modded by Bill, the SC150, which is a slightly modified Compucase LX-6A19. (He deosn't sell 'em any more..) It's extremely plain-looking - just jet black - but's it's built lke a tank, has tons of room, and fantastic airflow. With 3x120MM sleeve-bearing Globe fans, I can barely hear the rig run with no other noise in the room!

Guest Blooz1

He's had this shop open for quite a while. Really good guy, WAAAY into hotrods + cars!

As you can see, a lot of the inspiration for the billet aluminum parts he's designing and manufacturing comes from car + bike parts.

There's also some really good tutorials on that site about using Dremel's to do modding projects, cutting windows, etc.

I bought a case modded by Bill, the SC150, which is a slightly modified Compucase LX-6A19. (He deosn't sell 'em any more..) It's extremely plain-looking - just jet black - but's it's built lke a tank, has tons of room, and fantastic airflow. With 3x120MM sleeve-bearing Globe fans, I can barely hear the rig run with no other noise in the room!

Bill posts a lot in this forum;

Wiz D Forum?

Thanks for that info. I really like some of the ideas he has for case mods. Much of his stuff can only be found from him because no one else makes it. I think for case modders out there his shop should be perfect for new ideas and custom designs. Im also into hotrods since Im a mechanic.