For Sale

General912

I was thinking about how alot of the people who post stuff in the for sale thread dont hold up the deal or are cheated with fraud. I know OCC isnt held resposible for this. But Im thinking if we have a rule saying that you can only have links to like EBAY on that thread it would help protect against Fraud. I think it would help alot.

people should know when buying somthing from someone here, ebay or anywhere they're taking a chance.

"make something idiot proof and the world will make a better idiot."

i'm not saying people who have been cheated are idots, but making the point that you can't make rules so that nothing ever goes wrong, it's part of muphy's law.

and a tip, if you pay though paypal they have a dispute resolution system, some guy cheated me out of $300 and i got it back.

the minium post rule is good. i've also see forums pere people post names of people who've cheated them. no big rant just the facts. then a seperate one of people who've come though as they said they would.

Ivejust noticed that theres been alot of problems. I think that occ should take some sort of action. Like having a list of some sort. Or better yet have a report system and then the person in question can debate it and at least have a say. And if they dont then have them banned and contact their ISP. Im just saying that theres been some problems and i think its somewhat OCCs job to protect their users. I know they arnt resposible. But If they could at least help the person who got ripped off it would help a whole lot.

Ivejust noticed that theres been alot of problems. I think that occ should take some sort of action. Like having a list of some sort. Or better yet have a report system and then the person in question can debate it and at least have a say. And if they dont then have them banned and contact their ISP. Im just saying that theres been some problems and i think its somewhat OCCs job to protect their users. I know they arnt resposible. But If they could at least help the person who got ripped off it would help a whole lot.

The only problem is that you can change your user name and email address so many times that it would be so hard to keep track of these guys :(