I need some advice. please.

Ok, I have a 3200+ 64 2.0ghz, and right now its at 2.5ghz. My Ram mhz is at 179mhz according to Everest. now, trying to go to 2.55ghz+ *Mhz on ram is then 185 ish, I get errors playing games, sometimes the system restarts on its own, but the CPU, GPU, MB temps are all 100-120F range while gaming/stress testing. I just don't know what could be wrong.

I can't seem to get an overclock with my ram at DDR400 for some reason. I tried to lower my CPU, and raise my memory divider up, so that I would be running 2.4ghz with 200mhz on my ram, but then my system becomes super unstable, it continues to restart on it's own and error out of games. I have had my CPU all the way to 2.8 ghz and ran prime95 all day and night, but I guess for some reason if my ram is over 180-185mhz my system is unstable. I am not sure on this, but it seems to be the source of my problems. but I don't understand why it is, because at stock settings, 2.0ghz, my ram runs DDR400 just fine lol. but when overclocking 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8 ghz I can prime95 untill im blue in the face but can't game for my then an hour without PC restarting on me. Am I doing something wrong? I even tried putting my ram to 3-4-4-8 and it still did it. I just don't know what to do. Can anyone please shed some light on this?