Battlefield 2142

krazypoloc

Hey what's up guys. I was just wondering if you guys had seen the new bf 2142 trailer. It looks pretty bad butt. Hey in the year2142 maybe they will have widescreen support???? :P

I am reserving my copy as soon as it pops onto the shelves! The trailer look freakin sweet, and I am preping my system for some upgrades to ready it for UT2k7, and now for BF2142. I have been a BF1942 and BF2 fan since they came out, and this looks like it might top both of them.

Heh, I haven't even bought bf2 yet, I still play the demo when I'm bored.

x2 lol, i go in and own now since i've been playen that nonstop, its only the 1map still! I'm still finden new ways to stir up trouble. lol

I have the entire collection of bfseries, minus the bf2 (which i hope to be getting this week). bf1942 was the tits on my old computer! Then i built my current rig and its been bf2 all day.

wheres this bf2142 ?? on the eb site?

lol that looks like dudes in white coats will be queing to buy,

I have been meaning to check out this new BF2142 out ill go and watch the vid now.....................................................YYYup ill be buying that when it comes out it looks awesome. did i see some sort of invisable sheild around someone? looks like it might be for snipers. that would be fun. Reminds me of mechwarrior 3 but wayyy better.

Probably need another upgrade to play it though.

yes the invisible cloaking device will be available to SPECOP only, no sniper... BUT you will still be visible on UAV, so keep looking up for UAV flying around ;)

engineers will have mines that follows them! dunno what means.........

and there's a special class called DRIVER for the mech, so not just anybody can climb one and use it.........

rumours i heard :) thats all...