Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

MUHAHAHAHA I AM EVIL>

So I edit my personality to 255, then, get caught stealing, I fight the guard, then the towns people turn on the guards and starting giving them a reverse Rodney KING!! CAUSE THEY LOVE ME!

I Love when you can screw with "smart" AI. Even when you get caught stealing, you lie to the persons face and they STILL love you.

can't quite get the flirting down though, no luck with the ladies or guys :-P.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I am not playing the game with cheat codes as in playing the story etc, just experimenting with the game. my Khajit is still lvl 1, I just started to explore the escape route in the begining, I found a goblin hide out, I like how they used "Picard" as the voice of the King.

So anybody running a 6800gt ?

I'll be starting this game soon and if i can't play decently ima have to hold back on those rims and get me a pair of 7900's :(. Crossing fingers, as inevitable upgrade comes closer.....

Guest multisync666

you now have 7 days to think about reading and following the rules.

there's a very specific rule about warez etc so please learn to realize that we don't talk about copying games EVER because to us it falls within that category.

you now have 7 days to think about reading and following the rules.

there's a very specific rule about warez etc so please learn to realize that we don't talk about copying games EVER because to us it falls within that category.

rules are your friend

besides, you know better than to talk about copying games...sheesh

*sigh*

anyway

hopefully I can shut you people out long enough today to get some more Oblivion time in lol

I'm totally addicted and momma hates me because she watches me play a bit and wants to play but has to wait until the end of the semester lol

why? you might ask

when Dungeon Siege II came out, it was at the beginning of a semester, and she got all hooked on it...and then failed her first exam because she spent too much time playing it tsk tsk

so she self-imposed the rule of no addictive gaming until finals were over each semester, and I have to be the nazi that enforces the rule on her lest she break her own rule ;)

ok i finally start playing - i will be the orc master :) Still in the prison / killed some goblins but my question is is he moving really slow? run mode is little bit more acceptable but still he is not running like in the cs! By the way, just for comparison I reduced every settings but he is still slow - is this normal?

when Dungeon Siege II came out, it was at the beginning of a semester, and she got all hooked on it...and then failed her first exam because she spent too much time playing it tsk tsk

so she self-imposed the rule of no addictive gaming until finals were over each semester, and I have to be the nazi that enforces the rule on her lest she break her own rule ;)

hehehehehe

So anybody running a 6800gt ?

Not yet, haven't put a dvd player in that computer yet...took me a couple minutes to figure out why it couldn't read the disc. :rolleyes: I'll let you know though once it's actually on there.

As for the speed thing, orcs probably have lower starting speed, mine was already at 60 or so as a dark elf/assassin, so i guess I haven't been bothered by it much.

So, has anybody seen any glass armor/weapons yet? I'm wondering if the stuff you find is set by level or something, I haven't seen anything really cool yet, 'cept for this sweet hat that allows me to see people through walls....pretty useful for getting around guards and stuff.

So I was playing a bit of BF2 the other day to test out that other comp, and was really confused that 'e' didn't seem to make me jump....*sigh*

Wonder why Bethesda couldn't adopt a standard layout...not that I couldn't change it myself or anything.