Sign in to follow this  
baaj

Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

sheesh...I've not been able to play this game in like a week =(

Two weeks for me...

I should be home in a week, and be able to play all day every day for a week.

for the pc version, is there a way to change it from 1st person to 3rd person.

"R" on the keyboard

Or you can push the scroll wheel on your mouse.

Gates of oblivion is FUN!!!

and some of them even have easter eggs where i found this tilted tower, and it has an awesome daedric bow that gives out fire AND frost damage 20points, and daedric arrow that sucks the soul out of enemy to store it in a stone......(

Where did you find this tower? I gotta have this weapon :drool: :drool:

Are you still making one hit kills like you mentioned earlier?

speaking of the scroll wheel....why did they not implement a rotate weapon/spell keys like they used to in TES3? I find that using the scrollwheel to vary the distance the camera is in 3rd person to be quite pointless, I hardly ever use third person for anything usefull. Using the first 5 numbers to hotkeys assignments is ok but 6,7,and 8 are too far away for me to use accurately. I think they should implement a next weapon, previous weapon, next spell, previous spell hotkey. Anyone else agree?

I mean how hard can that be?!

Where did you find this tower? I gotta have this weapon :drool: :drool:

Are you still making one hit kills like you mentioned earlier?

i cant remember.......................................:confused:

just go around looking at Oblivion gates, and one of them, RIGHT BEHIND THE GATE, there's tower that seems to have "fallen". its half-submerged in the lava and the tower is tilted 45degree.

now the entry is on ALL the way in the back.... lets say the gate is facing north, with afew towers and one big sigil tower north of it, that tilted tower is in the south of the gate, and the entry is way way way WAY south (u gotta jump a little lava and get burned abit, but its worth it :) ), there's an entrance to some tunnel...

AH! i remember, just do the Allies for Burma from the main quest, and the oblivion gate that u'r looking is the one u NEED to take down outside one of the cities..... well, yea i kno there r a few cities :P but if u go by foot around the area there are 16 gates.... hmm 4 cities, better than 16 ;) its definitely NOT anvil too...

and not really 1-hit after i got level 8.... enemies seems a tad tougher...

but oh boy, fused the sigil stone that has Shock attack with any weapon and u'll throw ur enemies 20feet away lol LIFELESS!

Hey guys is it worth it to get the special edition and would you recommend the guide?

I haven't watched the bonus disc yet, but from the book and coin I don't think it's worth it.

I GOT mony to blow so i didnt mind.everything in the book is online. but its just a quick referance guide.ive only used it a couple times. but it has maps of all the major dungeons/towns. the character cretion guide is also nicly done.