Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

Waiting for my copy to arrive, so just wondering about everyone's opinions...Bethesda is truly a rule-breaker in the developing world and can do no wrong IMHO :D

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

momma and I are EAGERLY awaiting this game to come near us so we can play it (she's getting upgraded from an X850XT PE to a 7800GT just for this game!)

but

haha!

momma wont be able to play it much until her school semester is ova!!!! THAT MEANS ALL FOR ME MWAZHAHAHA

The whole point of this computer was to play that game in November. Then it didn't come out so I upgraded everything again...so it damn well better be amazing, been waiting for it forever.

Pickin mine up ASAP tomorrow and playin the rest of the day, no classes since its snowing right now and a need an excuse to stay home... :rolleyes:

Can't wait though, should be sweet as hell.

Ill be at my local EBgames dealer at 9am sharp to pick it up.

Yeah, I cant wait to get lost in Oblivion. Muhuwahahahah!!!

I was thinkin,,, why dont they make Elder Scrolls ONLINE eh?

momma and I are EAGERLY awaiting this game to come near us so we can play it (she's getting upgraded from an X850XT PE to a 7800GT just for this game!)

but

haha!

momma wont be able to play it much until her school semester is ova!!!! THAT MEANS ALL FOR ME MWAZHAHAHA

I could have sold you a 7800GTX 256 that cruised at 550/1370 :-P

Mine was ordered last week but I won't be able to play it till the weekend if it showed up yet.

lol

I don't need to BUY a 7800GTX or GT

I have a 7800GTX in my dual-core rig already (full big giant DangerDen waterblock)

momma gets the 'spare' 7800GT that is basically just sitting around for testing purposes (with either an Arctic Silencer cooler or the Thermalright V-1 Ultra that I have sitting here)

So, did anyone got it? I wanna try this game. If you got it where? I saw in circuit city website that it is $39.99 - and the release that seems 02/13??

PS: by the way, perhaps a stupid info, i am interested in the pc version not xbox :)