Nosferatu: The Wrath Of Malachi

Jacket

Okay, I was browsing around ctrl alt del the other day and I came across some links to game demos... One of them was Nosferatu and it was linked to gamespot. I downloaded it and I have to say that it is the scariest FPS I have ever played, bar none... Think blood only not nearly as cheesy. The sound is awesome, the graphics make it an eerie atmosphere and the concept of the game, while unoriginal, still makes for a terror-ific game... The first two times I played it, I was scared pissless... i highly recommened it if you want to scare the crap out of yourself!

Gamespot: Nosferatu

the download weighs in at 211MB, but gamespot uses kontiki which is kind of a proprietary download accelerator... last night i downloaded the thg_video_10 (the new Athlon video from Tom's Hardware) and I was hitting speeds of 1500kbps

the download weighs in at 211MB, but gamespot uses kontiki which is kind of a proprietary download accelerator... last night i downloaded the thg_video_10 (the new Athlon video from Tom's Hardware) and I was hitting speeds of 1500kbps

ah, yeah, i found the size out on another site. No way i can get 200megs on a dialup. Especially since, until i get my bro's comp fixed, i'm stuck connecting at 28kbps. eek. I tend to stick to 8mb or less downloads.