Final Case Choice, plz help (plus psu choice)

JPeitz

while I love Lian Li cases (the V2000 would be the one I'd buy next), I don't know if I will ever get anything other than a Coolermaster Stacker ever again....probably if someone made a case that was as awesome (though it is heavy and big!) for my personal tastes as the Stacker (and its a godsend if you are watercooling)

I usualy use the Antec/cheftec/Cheming cases same cases diffrent paint jobs due to the quality of the build and low price but if I ever get a new one for my main computer I am getting a Stacer or a knock off.

Dont get the wave master unless you dont mind taking a dremmel to it- the fans are too small. Very well built case for low volts apps(or loud fan) but not very good cooling and very heavy.

while I love Lian Li cases (the V2000 would be the one I'd buy next), I don't know if I will ever get anything other than a Coolermaster Stacker ever again....probably if someone made a case that was as awesome (though it is heavy and big!) for my personal tastes as the Stacker (and its a godsend if you are watercooling)

The first time you see a case the size of the stacker/v2000 it like woah....thats big. Seriously, I mean you can see the dimensions online but until you see it in front of you...

But again, once you start throwin stuff in something this size its just so much easier, looks cleaner, and far better air movement. I'll never go back to midsize unless its not for me. :)

Take the V2000 A_G, its just so....organized. :)

I read a while ago you have a make in the states called Skyline or something like that, aluminium with decent cooling, are they still made?

I think along with a decent mobo (DFI of course), a case with at least 2x120mm fans is a must, even if you are watercooling those heatsinks and ram need ventilating too.

Lian Li are gorgeous if you're into minimalism or your Feng Shui needs addressing, but IMHO they're a tad boring, except the PC-777 (which is a piece of modern art, with a pricetag to match).

Taking a dremmel to anything costing over £100+ would break me into a sweat, hehe, doing it to something costing twice as much would give me heart failure.