Sign in to follow this  
H_8

RDX-200 + Twinx-4000pt

RDX-200 CF-DR + Twinx-4000pt is what I have. I was wondering if anyone know any tips for ex. overclocking these memorys (like good voltage or timings?)

thx.

RDX-200 CF-DR + Twinx-4000pt is what I have. I was wondering if anyone know any tips for ex. overclocking these memorys (like good voltage or timings?)

thx.

at auto 2.5 volts give me at 280mhz at 3-4-4-8

thx.

Check to be sure that 2.5 is the correct voltage. I know some Corsair memory is tested at 2.75v.

First I would test the max speed your mem can go, reduce your CPU and LDT mults down to 5x and 3x, increase your FSB slowly and run memtest. This will at least let you know when you have reached the max speed your memory will go.

Then you can play with your memory dividers and find a happy setting that will accomodate the max fsb your processor will work on and close to the max memory speed.

Also make sure you keep your LDT speed after calc to below 1ghz... I couldnt get much out of the system at higher LDT multipliers (very unstable)