Sign in to follow this  
hippy2981

Razer Copperhead mouse compatibility problems with drivers

Guest GripS

get an MX-518. almost half the price and flawless.

get the Diamondback! *g*

I had Driver issues with my Diamondback (Magma Edition on ExactMat- very nice combination :shake: ) only on win 98, but the actual releases fixed that.

BTW:Look at razerBulePrints and ask there (dont know the exact link, but google it), its the official razer community.

I have no problems with my DB, and i guess wether the drivers are basically the same for the Copperhead. IMHO the Copperhead isnt that well in my Hands then the DB(tested a friends one). Which color will you get?

With the USB port of my NF4-Ultra-D Speed Polling (look at Blueprints for this) is possible (simple: Overclocking the USB Bus for more FPS (from the mouse))

Happy gaming

hmmm, i've went through this selection process. quite some people who used all of them suggested me the copperhead. i myself have problem with the mx310 shapes where my ring aches a lot after 2 hours or so. mx518 is a good mouse no doubt but i dont mind going for the CH.

i have the diamond back and no compatibility issues with me... just a lot of kills... :)

us should be good with copperhead...

I have the copperhead, no drivers issues what so ever. Once you get it installed download the newest drivers and flash the firmware to the newest version and you will love it.

I have the copperhead, no drivers issues what so ever. Once you get it installed download the newest drivers and flash the firmware to the newest version and you will love it.

flash the firmware to the newest version of the CH?

flash the firmware to the newest version of the CH?

Yes, the copperhead should be flashed with the latest firmware. It's really easy.

You don't HAVE to flash only you get a newer firmware version. Don't know what it fixes, the mouse work before for me.

But anyways i got one to. I bought it for my new system (See sig) it works great no driver isssues or anything.

I think the problem is that people install the drivers wrong or something.

From point blank: install Windows and MAKE SURE you got all the right drivers. Don't go trying and installing all sorts of different drivers and settle with the best, install the best from the beginning.

Even if you don't install the drivers the mouse works so don't worry.

One word of advice:

When i downloaded the new firmware you can also download the new config + driver tool. Download that and install that instead of the drivers and tools found on th cd.

I first installed the cd drivers + tools then i downloaded the new drivers + tools + firmware from the site but when i installed it i got two instances of Razer next to each other, two icons in Control panel. But that's rather anoying than trouble some.

hope you can do something with this info.

Sign in to follow this