Best mobo chipset fan?

rustynator

I have sent an email to you with my address Kandoo. What sort of temps were you getting with it? Is it quiet? Thanks again for the generosity.

Did you end up gettin a VCRE? How does this compare to the vantec in cooling/noise wise?

I got your address and will send to you as soon as possable. It may take a few days to get there, I hope your not in a hurry. I think the VCRE was a few deg. lower, I'm not quite sure because it wasen't in for very long. Do I write your address on the package just like you wrote it in the E-mail?

Thanks very much, I have made a slight mistake on the address so I will send it again to your email address. Dont worry about the shipping time, just get the cheapest shipping you can. Please could you tell me the cost after you have sent it so I can refund you the costs. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kandoo, just to say thanks as the chipset fan arrived safe and sound after its trip across the pond. Thanks very much and I hope you get some kind of generosity award from the moderators (nudge, nudge). Cheers, Rusty