Sign in to follow this  
quisman

eVGA Geforce 7800 GTX KO Water cooling

awesome HitandRun let us know the temps...pics n all the good stuff.

As for my wife....thanks for the congrats !!!

She is due June 19th but i'm hoping for June 15th which is my birthday.

I already told her, the first two things the kid is going to do is drive a car with me and play counter strike. LOL Gonna be a good year.

CHEERS !

SOOOOO, sure enough...when I place the order from frozencpu they said you can only ship to your home address if you order online......well that's all good except you know the @ss pilots at fedex are gonna require a signature. Well, most ppl do work for a living so I ask in the special directions section to not make shipment signature required as I will not be home because I have to work so I can buy these expensive parts ! (i didn't say that much :-) ) anyway, of course my delivery is still on the truck because oh imagine that....I was at work when they attempted delivery. Now I can't spend the night lapping and preparing my system :-( sorry, I understand they're just covering their @ss, but I WANT MY STUFF ! :-) had to vent and cry like a girl :-)

SOOOOO, sure enough...when I place the order from frozencpu they said you can only ship to your home address if you order online......well that's all good except you know the @ss pilots at fedex are gonna require a signature. Well, most ppl do work for a living so I ask in the special directions section to not make shipment signature required as I will not be home because I have to work so I can buy these expensive parts ! (i didn't say that much :-) ) anyway, of course my delivery is still on the truck because oh imagine that....I was at work when they attempted delivery. Now I can't spend the night lapping and preparing my system :-( sorry, I understand they're just covering their @ss, but I WANT MY STUFF ! :-) had to vent and cry like a girl :-)

No matter what you say in the special instructions they wont look at it. Due to the value of the package they cannot release it, you have to call the local fedex and give them permission to release all future packages without a signature.

yeah i hear ya :-( I makin a phone call like it's cool right now :-) and a note on the front door. Or I just might have to suddenly get sick and stay home tomorrow :)

Ha Ha I like that attitude! BTW the pelti is installed and I will fire it up tomorrow! I have done some pics and will have’em all posted on Friday! Hope everything works out fine! :nod:

OH IMAGINE THAT ! They didn't leave a tag where I could sign to have it dropped off w/ out a signature...WHAT A SHOCK. Just another day in the life of my luck. So now, they will try to deliver it again and hopefully this time they will leave a tag so I can fill it out. This time there will be a poster size paper w/ 72pt font asking them to leave the packages.....so at least they won't forget a tag ! ! ! ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gotta love the wife...stayed at home for me for 3 hours just to wait and make sure I got my stuff. Then she has to work tonight so i'll have the place to myself to get all my goodies installed :-D

okay, well the system is complete. Everything is running great. So far i'm getting 2.856 ghz out of my x2 4800+ and it seems to be the stable limit. My 2 evga cards are running at 515mhz / 1.35 Ghz. so overall i'm quite happy. My system is cool and quiet. YAY !

I can't remember who said it...but cooling the gpu's and not the memory really doesn't seem to be a bad idea. I'm not saying don't put heatsinks on...but I certainly don't think they need liquid cooling. I can put my hand on the bare surface mounts and they're not what I could call HOT.

I'll drop some pics here before I close it up.

Very happy with the maze 4 setup.

Gald you like the Maze 4! I'm up and running too and will post some pics soon! So far I got 730 and 1800 on my 7900gtx 512mb and no artifacts! So I think there is more in there! He He! We see! BTW the temps are insane! -11C idle and around 10C on full overclock load! :nod:

Holy effin shiznazzle ! ! ! !

I'm jealous ! I'm running about 515/1.35 right now. Now that i'm seeing you have those settings I guess I'll try and drive this beauty harder after I get some mem sinks.

What is a safe high temp for these cards ?