Tiger Woods Pga Tour 2001

ClayMeow

I have a geforce 3 ti200, and for some reason when i go to the 3d setup utility that comes with the game and select my ti200, it only has support for 640x480 listed, and if i click default, that's what comes up. When i try to run the game, it goes to a black screen and then crashes to the desktop.

So i went back into the 3dsetup and selected software rendering and all of a sudden i can select between a ton of resolutions, so i select 1024x768 and run the game and it works! I didn't play the game to make sure it really runs, but it loaded fine up to the menu and everything, then i exited to come post.

Why would it not work with my graphics card??? That blows. Hopefully it won't be choppy or anything.

BTW, i do have the latest directx 9.0b or whatever it is, but it did the same when i had x8 also. hmmph

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card?

Ive had that problem before but the game would put my monitor in stand-by mode and/or crash to desktop. Its a video card and/or driver problem. I need to replace my Radeon8500

Yeah, i'm assuming it's a driver problem. When i reverted back to the original drivers that comes with the winxp pro cd, the game works with my ti200 selected. However, all later drivers don't work with it. I have the latest drivers, 45.23, which are both winxp certified and whql certified. So i dunno, it's baffling.