Kids (13 And Under) And Cell Phones

Sainou-Kun

Do you think kids realy need Cells?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think kids realy need Cells?

• Yes! Everyone in the world should have them!
    • Only if There out alot or Home alone.
    • They only have them to show off.
    • No way. Why do they Need them?
    • Cell Phones should die!!
    • Cell phone? Whats that?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

negotiate a contract. I told nextel I heard they're service was poor. got 2 phones, unlimitted day/night for both cell service and 2 way. internet, text messaging, email, aim, voice mail, caller ID, long distance and I pay a wopping $23 a month each. personally the service I have gotten from them is top notch, never had a dropped or missed call anywhere.

for emergencies yes but how many kids are using them every day for the emergencies?

Exactly. My nephew has one mainly because he rides the bus alone and his mom works out of town. So it is only for emergencies. But I think only certain circumstances kids should have them and only if they use them responsibly.

Exactly. My nephew has one mainly because he rides the bus alone and his mom works out of town. So it is only for emergencies. But I think only certain circumstances kids should have them and only if they use them responsibly.

i agree. i used to have a prepaid that was strictly for emergencies. I didn't tell any of my friends the number, only my parents and grandparents knew the number. It was mostly for me to take in the car with me in case i got into and trouble.

Now i have a real cell, but i didn't get one until a little over a year ago (when i was 21), and that's mostly because, being in college people you meet are from all over the place, and longdistance calls would be a ###### otherwise.

I beleive everybody should have them. At least a prepaid for emergencies, and also cause if you get bored you can play games. Plus, if you have ALOT of money, I MEAN ALOT, you could probably have some fun by hacking/modding them. I've got a friend that is a total cell phone nut. The guy knows a huge amount how cell phones work, and spends like half his money on them. Sometimes it seems a bit excessive, but I guess for some people, its just thier hobby.

Edited by Iggy

so big do u think that if i were to call nextel and tell them the service sux they would cut my bill???

my cousin just got back from her honeymoon, and was telling us how amazed she was the the direct connect worked flawlessly in hawaii all the way to georgia, florida, and new york. But feel free to lie if you want :P

Edited by ClayMeow

I voted any kid who is out alot or home alone..

just incase something happens.. Like my little brother hes always out.. he for sure could use one.. but my parents are like.. "If you want this.. U need to get a job and pay for it." we've never had an easy life..

and Ive had a cell phone for about 4 years now.. and been paying for it myself since then.. lol..

I actually cant think of anything I own that I havent payed for.. thats expensive anyways other then x-mas presents.

well.. they did come though once.. My first car.. (Taurus) they actually did buy that for me.. and really.. that is all I ever needed from them.. the rest I can do on my own..

But I am also a very independant person..