She smacked up my Jetta!!!!!!!!

ReelFiles

This is what happned when my girl borrowed by beloved R1. She bought the bike because once it is crashed it is not the same bike. Get her a junker and check the cell phone calles and see if she is calling all the time. If she cant pay to fix it she should just ride the bus. (unless she is hot). She loves the bike but I felt bad doint that to it.

1501179906_468.jpg

1501136642_468.jpg

1501107202_468.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man are you sure it aint cheaper just to get another wife....??? with that many accidents...I would seriously wonder about her driving skills when you're not around...

You could keep the wife and hire a taxi service...may save you a bunch of coin...???

Hehe, that pic with the car half-way down the steps is Piccadilly Circus, I stayed there for my honeymoon, I noticed most of those pics are from England, even though it's a german website. Maybe it's time to start driving on the right side of the road!? My condolences on the bike, that sux. I think I'll keep her, otherwise she's great, plus she reallly felt bad about what happened, so she really made it up to me. :nod:

NOT giving you any advise persay, however I work as a Office Assistant at an Business Lawyer firm and seen a case where the same thing happened. In the other guys case it was a brand new Honda CRV, (those jeep things) and someone smashed the life out of it decreasing its re-sell value less than the actual present value, like your wife did. So he sued the guy who did it, because he was not at fault, and won the case. This is California though...everything is backwards over here.

BTW sorry to hear about that man, my GF F'd up her car too pretty bad. no more sleek Honda Civic, it looks like a meteor crashed into both front sides....

The car was worth $20k now I am guessing $7-9k, if I am lucky. I didn't get to put too much work into it yet, rims, tires, tinting, I still have to drop my system into it, and I wanna get satelite radio.

Thanks everybody for the cheer-ups, during my dark times, hehe. Anyways all is good and I've stopped moping around about it. Like a few of you said it could have been worse, my wife or kid could have gotten hurt, or worse even, MY RIG. LOL Thanks again

Stevo