She smacked up my Jetta!!!!!!!!

ReelFiles

Fortunately women accidents aren’t serious in most of the cases and involve only lose of money and not health damage so we can make fun of them.

They usually do something like these parking incidents:

schiff5sn.jpg

she actually bothered to pull the keys out of the ignition. LMFAO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? I'm assuming they accidently thought it was in Reverse and went forward or vice versa, gd! Personally i don't have anyone touch my computer or my truck. Lowered bad boy doesn't need to be messed with, hehe.

I've always thought women were bad drivers because cars don't have feelings...

"How are you today Mr. Jetta?"

"Oh, I'm doing jolly good Stella. Thank you for asking. Where shall we go to today? I hear there is a big shoe sale going on at the Mall."

My Autoshop is telling me 2-4 weeks due to the nature of the impact, she got hit in the passenger side front axle and the suspension is shot, almost totalled, but not quite. I wish it were totalled, I would get almost $20,000 back. I got a Chrysler Pacifica for a rental, hope it doesn't end up like the rental in post #23.

I don't want to be rude(if any women is reading this) but this may be the safest car for women :shake:

motorrad2ru.jpg

wahahahaha

momma could wreck that too so it's not really safe (women are very horrible drivers...and YES that is a very general statement that happens to be true in my life experience...)