Sign in to follow this  
twisted5

Goodbye ASUS! Hello DFI!

Finally made the switch from an A8N32 to the SLI-DR. All of the horror stories that people are mentioning about problems were non-existent. I plugged everything in and booted straight into windows. Currently 8 hrs prime stable at 260x11 1:1 3-4-8-4 1T. I couldn't get anywhere near stable at those settings on the asus board. I am glad that I finally took the dive into DFI and don't think I will ever look back.

DFI just outperformance any mother board in the market today with the way the board was designed and how the voltage settings are there for overclockers and just how user friendly it gets even. Yeah, about 4 months ago i was using the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 for my overclocking and it was weak until i got this DFI board and everything just shot up through the roof. Now going into dual core to see what this baby can do next. See you around....

... bout time, what took ya so long?

What took me so long? Maybe the fact that I am sitting somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific ocean on an aircraft carrier. At least Newegg ships stuff to us. It took 6 weeks to get but oh well, it was worth the wait!

What took me so long? Maybe the fact that I am sitting somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific ocean on an aircraft carrier. At least Newegg ships stuff to us. It took 6 weeks to get but oh well, it was worth the wait!

pfff... that hardly qualifies as a valid excuse. :P

Guest Synchronize

I switched from the A8N32 aswell, the board ain't bad but my DFI board rocks :)

Hows that PSU treating you. I know your loving it :). Glad everything is working out well for you with your new DFI.

Oh yeah I'm lovin it! I have so many hard drives for video editting etc and that my old x-finity 600w had problems keeping them all running and still be able to OC. So I just decided to go with the best and all the reviews I have read about it have been really great and I agree with them. It really isn't as loud as people have said though.