Asus A7n Deluxe

hardwarefreek

Hi, Got my new A7n8x 2.0 deluxe,flashed to 1006, Batron 2500+ will O/c to 2.02Ghz using a 12.5 multplier. I cant get any FSB adjustment though, on;ly default 100-133/166/200 is availiable, how do I get manual FSB? It may be I have missed something in the new Bios (No I don't like this Bios!)

Thanks!

OK guys, thanks for the reply, I have a single crucial 512Mb DDR333 (400Mhz) stick in here, FSB currently is 166 I turned on agressive mode, didnt notice an expert so I'm rebooting to to see if there is an expert mode to try. BRB

Edit: approximate settings for lowering multi & FSB raise?

Edited by hardwarefreek

the option is there. its in the screen as multi setting and what not. dont wanna reboot but i think its right above the ram timming as something like user preference or something. its not that hard u only have like 15 options and if you are worried u changed something when searching just exit without saving then come back after you have found the correct settings. just pump your v-core to 1.75v/1.725v and multi to 200 x 11.

OK! I got it, why the bios has to be so different to the a7v I don't know!

Now booting at 11x200 @1.8v 2.21Ghz, I'll try for a little more. Why wouldn't it boot @ 11x180fsb? I was gonna start there & work up, bad idea , crawled on floor to pull cmos battery etc & earhole assaulted with 3 dogs licking it, thinking I wanted to play!

the answer to the original question is very simple... u just have to set the option as user defined (default: optimal or agressive)... this will let u change the timings and the fsb one by one!!!

got it?? gd luck