Sign in to follow this  
Vikodemous

Super deal at the Egg

Does anyone have stable stock settings for the G.Skill F1 PC4000 kit yet that they are willing to post? I am having some odd problems with the stability since I put them in. Gonna reinstall the OS from scratch *again!* on the new SATA drive I got, but the speed of my system is still slower than my old Duron 1600+, and it is driving me bonkers.

Today they have $38 instant savings making them $159! I ordered mine and even went for the next day shipping!!! :D "F" those rebates.

@warzer

The pc4000s are only $15 more that the pc3200s... I would say yes, it is worth it!

yeah i did end up getting the pc4000 but the question was are they truely better chips or the same chips as the cheap ones. if they are the same then 15$ just went to marketing.

War

i hate you all :(

my ballistix only runs at ddr458 even tho its rated at ddr500. i picked up my ballstix in hopes it would go better than gskillies and here u r, some ppl with ddr574, and im stuck at ddr458. granted, i have no voltage/divider options, but wtf?!

im not a happy camper... GRRR

well actually i have voltage settings for the dimms but it doesnt matter since im stuck at a constant 1:1..

I HATE YOU ALL!!

Jesus Christ Chubby

You post almost twice as much as I do!!! WOW

i know :D

ill catch up to you sooner or later :P

whoa you live in plano supra? thats frikkn crazy.. thats where i live! which area of town do u live in?

Jesus Christ Chubby

You post almost twice as much as I do!!! WOW

whoa you live in plano supra? thats frikkn crazy.. thats where i live! which area of town do u live in?

You already did.

You average of 19 posts per day beats my average of 12

You already did.

You average of 19 posts per day beats my average of 12

correction, 20 :D

u still havent answered my question.. which part of plano do u live in?

yeah i did end up getting the pc4000 but the question was are they truely better chips or the same chips as the cheap ones. if they are the same then 15$ just went to marketing.

War

Same chips but speed-binned differently.

You probably don't get $15 of real-world performance improvement but the PC4000 will clock much higher.

Sign in to follow this