Sign in to follow this  
Vikodemous

Super deal at the Egg

Dammit! They charged it twice! :mad:

I clicked cancel on one of them so I hope it didn't really get charged or they can quickly uncharge it. They were both on Step 3: Your credit/debit card has been successfully charged. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.

as long as it didnt reach step4 when the products r packaged, i think u can cancel it

try calling them...i canceled my order that way once and it worked out :)

Unbelevable that is less than I paid for a single 512MB stick of some crappy Corsair a few years ago that did not really want to do cas2 at 3200speeds. OCZ has better serveice but............

I'll have mine later today, I'll post back how high they will go stable.

I got my fingers crossed that they can do 265.

I bought the HZ kit in mid-December and paid $237!! That may seem like a lot, but once I got my OC ironed out, I have been running them at 286 MHz 1:1 ever since with not one hiccup. (See sig for details.) Even though they are now ~$90 less, I'd pay $237 again for this particular kit. At that time the new Mushkin Redlines and the OCZ EBs were in the $330 range, and there seemed to be some problems with many of them -- reports of high benchies but an inability to keep the high OCs in 3D games -- there are several threads about that here and at least a couple of independent reviews at other sites, though I don't have time to search for them right now. So, all in all, I still think of these sticks as a real bargain and one of the smartest things I bought when I built this rig. Like I said, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Even a few less dollars today that yesterday.

Bastards, now I am tempted and I already have WAYYYY too much memory.

But hey I can sell my other memory on ebay. Hmmmmm.

Do let me know i may order some if they turn out good.

Was looking at other possible deals and found an 8hr sale at newegg

G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

Link

Considering these are only pc3200 is the extra 23$ worth it? are they using the same samsung chips?

What do you guys think?

Top my set out at 287Mhz. @ the same settings 2.6v, giving it more juice or loosening the timeing didnt yeild any better results.

Passed Super PI 32m and passed 4 hours of SP2004.

For the price it's a sweet OC'ing 2gb kit.

Top my set out at 287Mhz. @ the same settings 2.6v, giving it more juice or loosening the timeing didnt yeild any better results.

Passed Super PI 32m and passed 4 hours of SP2004.

For the price it's a sweet OC'ing 2gb kit.

Thats GREAT to hear! gettin my set on monday

:drool: :drool: They're £150 over here and $150 in the US! Talk about being ripped off

Sign in to follow this