Sign in to follow this  
-=Zero X=-

Help! - GeForce4 MX420 PCI

I just bought this new card this morning, i installed it and everything when i arrived, but drivers wont work, it keep giving me some Code 10 error and it wont really work, i cant even play n64 roms. Also, when I turn the comp on, some vertical lines glitches appear on the bootscreen .

Anyone some idea on how can i repair this?

did u use the video card cd drivers??

if yes.. go to nvidia.com and download the new detonator drivers..

Code 10 means Device and Does Not Assign an Available IRQ. What operating system are you using? <_>

Got it to work..i think. Im using WinXp Pro. Had to reinstall the card and reinstall the software again. But N64 emulation is still slow :(, but everything looks nice :)

ahhh, windows crashed some hours after that, and the Drivers disappeared after windows restarted and cant get it back to where i was.

I was playing Max Payne when that happened. Quake III worked fine, and everything in Max Payne was looking fine until it crashed :/

have you tryed installing your old video card and seeing if it is still doing it? you might do it anyway and then reinstall the new one after you installed and properly uninstalled the old one might give it a shot. ~VyrO~