Radeon 1900xtx

Mack2006

I want to buy a 1900xtx Radeon, kann You help me to find the best?

Should I take :

Asus

Saphire

Powercolour

Connect 3D

Club 3D

wich one has the best Support, and additional Games and other things in the box?

Buy yourself an SAPPHIRE X1900XT and save yourself some money! You can easily flash a Sapphire X1900XT to a Sapphire X1900XTX no problems, that's what i did....

Try....buying from...

Monarchcomputers.com or Newegg.com

I got mine from Monarchcomputers.com for only $508 total with 2nd day shipping now that's nice!

Does it work with every Saphire Card 1900xtcard or does it work with some of them and doesn´t work with others?

I tried to flash a 6800 to a 680GTX but it doesn´t works, i have too many picture pixel errors.

How can I flash the 1900xt?

So I am led to believe an X1900XT is a failed X1900XTX.

They are both identical "BUT" one will overclock "MUCH" better than the other no matter what you do to it!

:D

Oh and everbody tells me to get the Sapphire.

I have the Fan Speed set with Overclocker.exe to high or maximum and i can hit 700/800 clocks with my X1900XT that's been flashed to X1900XTX, so....they are cheap and ATI is suppose to have a price drop soon or have already announced it, so why not. If you like ATI get the X1900XT and if you like nVIDIA get the 7900GTX since the 7900GT is in no way modable to GTX, hehehe.

I have the Sapphire X1900XT And its the best card I have ever owned. As for it being a failed X1900XTX I have never seen anything about that. The XTX is just a higher stock speed for what I was told. I still hit way above XTX speeds. I have been a Sappire fan for many years and they have always been very reliable cards. Never had to return any of them and they all overclocked well. One more point, all ATI cards will continue to drop in price, now that the 7900 is out. I got mine for $469.99 and that was 2 weeks ago, so they should be even lower now! Good luck!