Expert sound issues, not using onboard? WIERD

I have a Expert

SB Audigy 2 ZS

Plantronics dsp 500 headset with built on sound card onto it..

It works fine for a few hrs after reformat then went crazy so I reformatted again thinking it was a driver issue, and now its doing it again..

If I wanna listen to anything, as soon as i log into windows I have to open said application immediately or I can get no sound from anything but windows effects, Like I like to run americas army and teamspeak same time, sooo as soon as I log into windows I have to immediately open americas army just to have any sound but then teamspeak sais no sound thingie detected..

Also if i wanna use audigy I have to go control panel and sound and audio devices, and click the audio tab, and chenge wether I wanna use audigy or Plantronics headset, which is fine for me since i use headset 99% of the time, bt now theres some kinda dum shi not letting me use anything after a few secs after boot, plz find a fix for this, Id hate to have to reformat every few days just to be able to listen to sound, I know its something with the expert, because it worked fine with the EVGA mobo for months str8...

And before anyone asks me yes sound is disabled in bios and I never even installed karman audio module or anything shes still in the box, I also never even installed audio drivers for mobo since I dont use mobo drivers, could this be the problem? Eventhough both the audigy and headset are both soundboards?

I was under the assumption that dxdiag.exe was a Trojan virus, but maybe what ExRoadie is talking about is something different. Do you have the newest drivers for your sound card? Do you have the Windows WDM drivers? if not, you need those to run that card.

Chech this out too to make sure you've got all the required stuff. Audigy 2 ZS

Ok here goes

I restarted and was able to run dxdiag totally no problems there..

This is another message I get when trying to open windows media player..

Mind you in DXDIAG all sounds play perfectly but in control panel when I click to choose sound device everything is greyed out like nothings even installed..

attachment.php?attachmentid=3996

As for required stuff heres what im running on, not in sig yet because im not sure if im gonna sell it yet or wut..

Exert

OCZ 600W sli

Opty 170 0550 upmw

patriot 2X1024 @ 250 2.5-3-2-5 1T

7800GT EVGA 500/1200

SB Audigy 2 ZS Gamer

I noticed you're running a dual-core CPU.

Have you downloaded and installed the AMD X2 driver and the Microsoft hotfix for dual-core CPUs?

Don't know if that makes a difference but it's almost as if the sound card driver was running in one CPU and DXDiag in the other CPU and neither could communicate with the other.

Hope this helps ... :)