What Is The Best Procedur For Ocing A Radeon 9700

Fe1250

I was just wonder what was the best way to go about overclocking my graphix card also what is the max heat that can be reached doing at?

I am open to all suggestions.

Im hoping to get more outta my 9600 come monday when i have my new zlaman hs and the optional fan. Why overlcock ur card?? U have to be kidding right? I have a question do u play any new games? Do u play them at max graphics?

omega drivers have nothing to do with cooling or overclocking there just modified cats for better fps and iq but lately there not so hot.

to overclock your card youll need rage3d,rivatuner or another video card overclocking utilty. i wouldnt worry about temps the card will let you know if it doesnt like the speed . move the speed of the core 5 mhz at a time run 3dmark03 not 01 . 03 will show you artifacts in games test 2 and 3 if your core is to fast when you start to get the checkerboarding it could be white black or grey you know youve reached the limit of the core and back off 3 mhz and test again . then move onto the memory do the same thing 5 mhz at a time untill you startto see tearing and other odd artifacts . then when you do get them back off a few mhz again . m,ost 9700 oc to around 360-380mhz core and 330-350mem