G.Skill F1-3200PHU2-1GBZX Unstable

I have G.Skill F1-3200PHU2-1GBZX memory running in my DFI UT Nf4-D. I tried to manually tweak the memory timings and I am running them at lower than 200 mhz with 2t Command Rate and still they are unstable.

I tried running Dual Prime Blend Test. Core 0 Failed in 5 minutes Core 1 Ran for about 30 minutes untill I stopped it. I have this memory already running with VERY loose timings and I cannot understand why it is failing to preform stable at these settings.

I am running the memory on the 133 Divider with a HTT of 295 so actually frequency is around 188-190 mhz.

vDimm @ 2.8

Northbridge @ 1.7

And the Cpu is Dual Prime Small FTT Stable for 14+ Hours.

How Can I get these sticks stable?

http://quitethegamer.com/staff/matt/a64tweaker-cpuz.JPG

Finally, somebody has got the same memory as me :) Also the same mainboard

I had trouble to get these stable at stock 200mhz. Try the Tref value. That was my problem.

On my Board/Bios I would load optimised defaults and Tref would be 3072 I think. Something close to that. Set Tref to Auto and then hopefully the errors will go away. I dont know what value is correct but setting to auto apperently gives a different value than optimised defaults.

Best to check with memtest "test 5" because that finds errors quickly.

Hopefully that Tref - Auto will do it for you.

I can only get them to about 234 mhz so I was not that impressed with mine, I should have spent more cash on some TCCD stuff.

Also, your Voltages. Why have you increased them? Have you tried stock voltages first? You should probably leave them stock volts until you find that the increase helps.

I doubt 2.8V dimm is needed. I left mine stock at 2.6 which reads 2.65 in the bios. This memory seems to only go to about 240mhz and increased voltage does not make it any better. This is my opinion and also the opinion of the few reviews I could find and read.

Also your 1.7 chipset. My Mainboard got to about 330mhz on the stock 1.5 so is 1.7 needed? I think Angry Games has recommended 1.7 but in my experiance with this boad stock chipset and LDT voltage is fine.

The timings worked at 2-3-3-6 at stock 200mhz but at about 220mhz I had to goto 2.5-3-3-7. I did all my testing at 2.5-4-4-8. At 2.5-3-3-7 they seem OK but I have not memtested that yet